Organizations that have a flourishing culture and bottom line know that leveraging naturally-forming groups can build thriving organizations. Such organizations outperform the competition in key areas such as employee engagement, donor experience and sustainability. Based on eight years of research with 24,000 people in more than two dozen corporations, the authors of Tribal Leadership found that the success of a organization depends on its tribes and the strength of its tribes is determined by the tribal culture.
What is Tribal Leadership?
Tribal Leadership leverages the natural groups that form in your organization to build a thriving culture.
Organizations are made of individuals who naturally gravitate towards certain people or groups due to certain similar interests or common work projects. We call these groups, tribes. The power, commitment and loyalty that these tribes possess can be immense. In business, the right strategies are crucial but even more important is having the true commitment and embrace of all of your employees to deliver on these strategies.
Tribal Leadership offers a model that identifies levels of engagement of employees and utilizes tools to shift their perspectives resulting in increased individual performance and upgraded group culture.
This program outlines key leverage points for tribes. It shows how to assess tribal culture for organizations on a scale of one to five. Implementation of specific tools elevates a stage to the next higher level. Results include unprecedented successes. Individuals will experience more time, more balance and a 30% increase in overall performance levels.
What can your organization expect to get from the Tribal Leadership program?
The results we have seen with our clients have included:
● Organizational culture shifts from resisting leadership to seeking it out
● Increased performance results and efficiency by +30%
● Fear and stress go down as the interpersonal friction of working together decreases
● Improved retention rates
● Increased organization health results and decreased Injury rate/sick days
What can individual participants expect to get from the Tribal Leadership Program?
● You will have the capacity to leverage culture as the next untapped well to drive organizational performance
● You will be able to clearly identify self-serving behaviour and management and have the expertise to rectify them
● You will shift your focus from individual performance to group performance and as a result personally achieve greater results
● You will have developed a clear action plan to lead your organization to the next level of performance.
Tribal Leadership & TED Talks:
TED talk video: Dave Logan co-author of the Tribal Leadership speaks at TED talk on what tribal leadership is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkKSJSqU-I
2015 Copyright Open Spaces Learning